See a resource about disability in nursing that you would like to post here. Contact us and send us the title and the link. Thank you.
A Regional and National Internet Resource Clearinghouse (IRC) project, funded by The Chicago Community Trust was created to develop the necessary resources to develop strategies that will begin to address the need to accept and accommodate people with disabilities as nursing students as well as sustaining the contributions of professional nurses encountering disabilities later in their careers.
Within the IRC you can find information in the following areas:
- Bibliography for Legal Cases Related to Disability in the Health Professions
- General Disability Information
- General Nursing Issues
- Legal, Employment, and Accommodation Issues
- Nurses with Disabilities
- Nursing Faculty and Students with Disabilities
- State Boards of Nursing and Disability Issues
See an article about disability in nursing that you would like to post here. Contact us and send us the title and the link. Thank you.